Friday, February 22, 2013

God's desire is that you are blessed to be a blessing. The enemy has sold us a lie that we are suppose to be broke and poor. John 10:10 (the scripture our ministry was founded upon), tells us that the enemy, the devil, has come to steal, kill and destroy BUT Jesus has come that we might have life and have it more abundantly. He wants you healed, he wants wealthy, he wants you at peace, he wants you walking in the fullness of His plan. So focus on the Word, not what others say, but what God says. When you do, you will find yourself blessed in every area of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Respected Dear
    Pastor

    My Hearty wishes and lovely greetings to all of you there in the most Highest Name of our LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST !

    I really love your Works ! they are really great and God Loves us so much ! here you go this is my brief Testimony may God touch you with it ! my name is Pastor Donald from India ! Pastor after the death of my Father my Mom accepted JESUS CHRIST as Her personal Savior and then dedicated me to the Lord when i was 5 like Prophet Samuel , ever since then i lived in the Church Sanctuary but the Pastors son who was very greedy for foreign money made me and my Sister as slaves for 10 years showing us as orphan and tortured us like animals but the Lord God almighty visited me twice and i saw Him with my own eyes! God is great and His love is forever, after 10 years in 1993 God has delivered us from there , now we are living for His glory and spreading the gospel around the world teaching about Gods love ! this is my brief testimony according to His will i shall share it to you when we meet together, Sir we saw Him and His love and we are here to preach His love,so i really wish to Join in your ministry from India that we may share our love to many ! i am really glad for what you are doing ! may the Lord Bless You ! we welcome you to our sweet home to India ! we love you and hope to see you ! thanking you for your kind reply Shalom

    With High Regards
    Bro Korsa Abraham Donald
    Email :korsaabrahamdonald@yahoo.com
    Mobile:+918121155554

    ReplyDelete